Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017 !!!



Dear followers,

May this new year bring you happiness and success for you and your family.

When I started the facebook page that led to this blog, my goal was to share with people who like science, the piece of current discoveries I found interesting. I love reading and talking about science. Not only it keeps me updated but it also allows me to share my passion with you. It is true that I biaised by my speciality which is molecular, cellular biology but I like reading about other topics.

Unfortunately, I realise that this principle doesn't lead to a lot of interaction and discussion on the blog nor on the facebook page.

So I would like to ask you, for 2017, would like to read or see different formats ? Let me know what you would prefer to read on my blog/FB page ?

Thanks a lot for your feedback,

The Science I like likes you too :)

1 comment:

What do you think ?

Featured Post Via Labels

Instagram Photo Gallery